« Home | christianfiction: Good vs. Good, Politics and Pere... » | Sick Note » | Plotting vs Narration » | Chapter One Done » | Trigger an Inciting Incident » | Snowflakes builds First Chapter » | Casting Call for Heroine Closed » | Greetings » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Hot Dang Deep Structure

OK. I'm cooking on all four burners this morning. My plot's structure is deep, relevant, timely. I have a good vs good situation brewing. Two characters at odds at each other for the same moral issue, but going about it in very opposite ways. I have a hook that sings sellable. I'm stoked.

can't wait for writer's retreat in two weeks.


Writing to see what the end gone be,
Dee

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From

Links

    google_ad_client = "pub-7022213184073614";
  • Blogger Templates
  • Christian Fiction Blog
  • Faith*in*Fiction
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates